sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2007

Search engines

1. List 6 serach engines:

www.google.com
www.Askjeeves.com
www.Altavista.com
www.factmonster.com
www.msn.com
www.yahoo.com

2.

What are the main 3 diffrences between google.comand google.pt?

  • They have different languages
  • Google.com ahs more options
  • There is less information in google.pt because english have more websites than portuguese

3.

  • images
  • Mail
  • Video
  • Maps
  • google earth
  • blogger
  • Books
  • Calendar
  • Labs
  • Reader

4.

When I write the keyword "Portugal schools" on google search and then press "I'm feelimg lucky" it takes me directly to the first website on the list.

5.

Dictionary.com: http://dictionary.reference.com/

One look: http://www.onelook.com/

Your dictionary: http://www.yourdictionary.com/

6. a thesaurus is a list of words showing their similarities, sinanoms and odds.

Thesaurus.com: http://thesaurus.reference.com/

7.

It was easy to navigate in this website because it is simple but I don't think that it's a good website for my age group because it is too childish.

Sem comentários: